Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions of Entry contain important information you need to know about your entry and the Promotion generally. Make sure you read these Terms & Conditions of Entry carefully.
Information about how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. If you choose to participate in this Promotion, then you agree that these Terms & Conditions of Entry apply to your entry.
Dairymont PFD Promotion (Promotion). Permits: NSW TP/00215; ACT TP 21/00570; SA T21/525.
The Promoter is Bega Cheese Limited (ABN 81 008 358 503), of 23-45 Ridge Street, North Bega, NSW, 2550 (we, our, us, Promoter).
The promotion starts at 9am on 1 June 2021 AEST and closes 5pm on 18 July 2021 AEST (Promotion Period). No entries will be accepted after this time.
WHO CAN ENTER
Entry is open to:
- Australian residents aged 18 years or over; and
- who are owners, managers, or authorised employees of a foodservice business that buys products directly from PFD Foods branches; and
- who make an Eligible Purchase (as defined below) during the Promotion Period.
(each an Eligible Entrant)
Employees of our company and its subsidiaries (and their immediate families) and the employees of any agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. When we say ‘immediate families’ we mean spouse (whether married or defacto), child, parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, sibling, niece, nephew or cousin.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
- purchase, in 1 transaction, any 6 Dairymont products from their food service distributor (Eligible Purchase); and
- visit www.begafoodservice.com.au and complete the claim form online in full, including nominating a single adult individual to act as a contact; and
- upload the invoice or receipt showing proof of purchase.
For the removal of doubt, an Eligible Entrant will receive one (1) entry for every Eligible Purchase, including where multiple Eligible Purchases are made in one transaction, provided that the one receipt clearly identifies the number of Eligible Purchases made in that transaction.
Entrants can only enter in their own individual capacity and from a social media account which they hold in their own name. Entering under a false name/s may invalidate all entries. Multiple entries under different names may also invalidate all entries at the Promoter’s discretion. The use of automatic entry software, mechanical or electronic devices that allows an individual to automatically enter the Promotion is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
You can enter as many times as you like provided each entry is submitted separately in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
Entries must be received during the Promotion Period and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Entries will not be accepted in any other way or form or at any other time. Your entry is deemed to have been received when we actually receive it (not when you send it). Incomplete and ineligible entries will be deemed invalid. We’ll also invalidate any entry which (in our opinion) breaches these Terms & Conditions of Entry or any other content guidelines published by us as part of the entry process for the Promotion. Once submitted, you cannot alter or delete your entry.
There is one Major Prize and 100 Minor Prizes:
|Major Prize||$10,000 cash|
|Minor Prize||Australia Post Mastercard Gift Card to the value of $50|
Prizes are in Australian Dollars. Minor Prizes are valid until the date specified on the gift card or by the gift card provider, and are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the gift card provider, available: https://auspost.com.au/content/dam/auspost_corp/media/documents/australia-post-gift-card-for-mastercard-terms-and-conditions.pdf. Once awarded, the Promoter is not liable for any gift card that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of consideration. The value of each prize is accurate as at the time of preparation of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. We accept no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize after that date. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, we may substitute it for another item of equal or higher value, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority. If a winner does not take an element of a prize by the time stipulated by us, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. We accept no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if any prize (or any part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason.
The total prize pool is $15,000 (RRP, including GST). Any costs not expressly included in the prize description are the responsibility of the winner.
WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION
A random draw from all entries received during the Promotion Period will be conducted at Bega Foods Limited, 1 Vegemite Way, Port Melbourne VIC 3207 at 10am on 19 July 2021 AEST. The first complete, eligible entry drawn will provisionally win the Major Prize. The next 100 complete, eligible entries drawn will each provisionally win a Minor Prize.
The Promoter reserves the right to draw up to 10 additional reserve entries and to record them (in order drawn) in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn as a winner or a winner is unable or unwilling to accept the prize.
Provisional winners will be notified by phone or email using the information provided on their entry within 2 business days of determination, and will be provided with instructions which they must follow in order to verify their entry and claim their prize.
Upon verification of their entry, all winners names will be published on our website www.begafoodservice.com.au on 23 July 2021.
The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE
Prizes must be claimed by 9am on 23 October 2021 AEDT. If you are a prize winner and don’t accept or claim your prize by this date, then your entry will be deemed invalid. An unclaimed prize draw (if required) will be held at the same address as the original draw on 25 October 2021 at 10am AEDT. Winners of any unclaimed prizes will be notified in writing within 2 business days of determination and their names published at www.begafoodservice.com.au by 29 October 2021.
To claim your prize, you must follow the instructions set out in the notification message we send to you telling you that you’re a winner. This includes providing verification information regarding your entry, if requested by us. We will make reasonable efforts to contact you, but if you’ve not claimed your prize by the prize claim date specified below, or we determine that your entry is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry, then your entry will be declared invalid, and we may award the prize to the next complete and eligible entry drawn.
If a prize winner complies with these Terms & Conditions of Entry, and we verify and accept the entry in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry, we will deliver
the prize within 28 days of the winning entry being verified, to the address provided by you at the time of completing your entry or via the verification process.
If any prize remains un-won at the end of this promotion, or if a prize winner cannot be found, that information will be published on our website www.begafoodservice.com.au on 23 October 2021
1. We accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. We have no control over telephone communications, social media functionality, social media owners, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. We are not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
2. We may declare any or all of your entries invalid, and prohibit your further participation in this Promotion, if you:
- fail to verify your personal details and/or eligibility to enter the Promotion to our satisfaction;
- tamper with or benefit from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion;
- submit an entry which in our opinion is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry;
- act in a disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or
- engage in conduct in entering the Promotion which in our opinion is unfair or in bad faith, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, unlawful, wrongful, or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or us or any prize provider. This includes where you share receipts or product labels to enter the Promotion or where you use multiple names or addresses to register multiple entries.
3. If requested by us, entrants and winners (and their companion(s), if applicable) must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding this Promotion or their winning of a prize, free of charge, and they consent to us and our associated companies and agencies using their name and image in promotional material.
4. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion does not or is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond our control which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then we may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority).
5. Our decisions in connection with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. We and our associated agencies and companies, and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion (including Facebook and Instagram, if the Promotion is conducted via the Facebook or Instagram Platforms), will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
7. We and our associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
8. We may, in our absolute discretion, prohibit an entrant’s participation in this Promotion, cancel or suspend a prize, or otherwise cease to provide any prize to a winner, if the entrant or winner (or any companion) is (in our opinion) under the influence of alcohol or drugs, behaves aggressively or disruptively, or behaves in a manner which may diminish our good name and reputation or our products and brands, or is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
9. We accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, you agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
11. Any part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry which are void or not enforceable by law will be automatically severed from these Terms & Conditions of Entry, where possible, to ensure that the remaining provisions of the Terms & Conditions of Entry remain in effect. We may vary these Terms & Conditions of Entry from time to time as required for compliance with law or for the purposes of correcting any error or omission. As such, it is the responsibility of every entrant to ensure that they review these Terms & Conditions of Entry at the time of entry and all other material times.
12. These Terms & Conditions of Entry will be governed by and must be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia, and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia, and their courts of appeal.