Mini Fish Tacos with Rainbow Slaw
- Prep:15 Min
- Cook:10 Min
- Yields:4 Servings
- COMBINE the cabbage, carrot, spring onion, capsicum and dressing in a large bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- CUT the fish into bite-sized pieces and toss gently in a bowl with cumin, oil and lime rind to coat well. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- COOK the fish on a BBQ or char grill pan until just cooked through.
- ASSEMBLE the tortillas with slaw, fish and sprinkle with coriander. Serve with lime wedges.
- HANDY TIP: Use prawns or chicken instead of fish, if desired.
How to order products in this recipe
How to order