Terms & Conditions
ZOOSH Cash Back Offer
- These Terms & Conditions contain important information you need to know about the Offer (as detailed below) and the process for making a claim. Make sure you read these Terms & Conditions carefully.
- Information about how to submit claims and the prizes available form part of these Terms & Conditions. If you choose to participate in this Offer, then you agree that these Terms & Conditions apply to your claim.
ZOOSH Cash Back Offer (Offer). Permits: NSW TP/00215; ACT TP 20/01094; SA T20/954.
The Promoter is Bega Cheese Limited (ABN 81 008 358 503), of 23-45 Ridge Street, North Bega, NSW, 2550 (we, our, us, Promoter).
The Offer will be available from 9.00pm on 19 October 2020 AEDT and ends once all stock of Prizes (as defined below) is exhausted or at 5.00pm on 13 December AEDT (whichever is earlier) (Offer Period). This Offer is not valid with any other offer.
- 1 x Australia Post Mastercard Gift Card to the value of $50 (Prize).
- Prizes are valid until the date specified on the gift card or by the gift card provider, and are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the gift card provider, available: here
- Once awarded, the Promoter is not liable for any gift card that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
There are 300 Prizes available (totalling $15,000) to be claimed via the Claim Process (as described below) during the Offer Period, while stocks last.
Claims may only be made by:
- Australian residents aged 18 years or over; and
- who are owners, managers, or authorised employees of a foodservice business that is an outlet or distributor; and
- who make an Eligible Purchase (as defined below) during the Offer Period.
Employees of the Promoter and its subsidiaries (and their immediate families) and the employees of any agencies associated with this Offer are ineligible to claim. When we say ‘immediate families’ we mean spouse (whether married or defacto), child, parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, sibling, niece, nephew or cousin.
812360 2.65kg ZoOSh Premium Mayo
678621 2.5kg ZoOSh Fat Free Mayonnaise
812740 4.5kg ZoOSh Premium Mayo
824270 15kg ZoOSh Premium Mayo
845599 14kg ZoOSh Real Mayonnaise
327401 15kg ZoOSh Mayo Smooth & Tangy
845602 15kg ZoOSh Coleslaw Dressing
678617 2.6kg ZoOSh Italian Dressing
679376 2.6kg ZoOSh French Dressing
679380 2.6kg ZoOSh Balsamic Dressing
666920 2.4kg ZoOSh Coleslaw Dressing
666783 2.4kg ZoOSh Thousand Island Dressing
666916 2.4kg ZoOSh Tangy Tomato Dressing
666787 2.3kg ZoOSh Caesar Salad Dressing
649790 2.4kg ZoOSh Tartare Sauce
853360 2.85kg ZoOSh Satay Sauce
4006823 2.85kg ZoOSh BBQ Sauce
845805 2.3kg ZoOSh Fruit Chutney
845804 2.5kg ZoOSh Mint Jelly
To be eligible to claim a Prize, an Eligible Claimant must:
- purchase, in 1 transaction, 8 or more Participating Products (excluding portions) from their food service distributor during the Offer Period (Eligible Purchase);
- visit www.begafoodservice.com.au and complete the claim form online in full, including nominating a single adult individual to act as a contact; and
- upload the invoice or receipt showing proof of purchase.
- Only 1 claim is permitted per Eligible Claimant during the Offer Period. You can only submit 1 claim– once your claim has been approved, any subsequent claims will be rejected.
- Claims must be received by no later than 5pm AEDT on 18/12/2020, and must be submitted in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Claims will not be accepted in any other way or form or at any other time. Your claim is deemed to have been received when we actually receive it (not when you send it). Incomplete and ineligible claims will be deemed invalid. We’ll also invalidate any claim which (in our opinion) breaches these Terms & Conditions or any other guidelines published by us as part of the claim process for the Offer. Once submitted, you cannot alter or delete your claim.
- The first 300 claims received from Eligible Claimants will be allocated a Prize. Claims will be fulfilled by the Promoter in order of receipt until stock of Prizes is exhausted. If the Promoter receives a number of claims from Eligible Claimants that is greater than the number of Prizes available, the 301st claim onwards will be rejected by notice to the claimant from the Promoter.
These Terms and Conditions explain the terms on which the Promoter will conduct the Offer. If you participate in the Offer, you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
The Offer will be conducted during the Offer Period.
Prizes will be dispatched within 28 days of a claim being verified and accepted, and will be delivered via registered post to the physical address provided by the Eligible Claimant at the time of submitting a claim. The Promoter takes no responsibility for an incorrect address being provided when submitting a claim.
One Prize per Eligible Claimant only.
The Promoter or its agent may verify Prize claims and disqualify any participant who tampers with the claim process. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
If a Prize is unavailable for any reason during the Offer Period, the Participant may return their Eligible Purchase for a full refund (provided the Eligible Purchase has not been opened or consumed and is otherwise in a saleable condition).
The Promoter’s decisions are final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the Offer.
The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, in connection with this Offer or as a result of accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
If for any reason any aspect of this Offer does not run (or is not capable of running) as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Offer, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Offer.
These Terms & Conditions are governed by and must be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia, and each party irrevocable submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia, and their courts of appeal.