Pavlova with Berries
- Prep:15 Min
- Cook:90 Min
- Yields:8 Servings
- Preheat oven to 150°C (300°F). Place the egg white in the bowl of an electric mixer and whisk on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Gradually add the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, waiting 30 seconds between each addition. Once all the sugar has been added, scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula and whisk for a further 8 minutes or until the mixture is stiff and glossy.
- Add the vinegar and cornflour and whisk for 1 minute or until glossy and combined. Pile the meringue onto a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Shape to form a 20cm mound.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 120°C and bake for 1 hour 30 minutes or until dry and crisp to the touch.
- Turn the oven off and allow the pavlova to cool completely in the oven.
- Combine cream, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and beat with electric beaters until stiff.
- To serve, top with cream cheese mixture and berries.
How to order products in this recipe
How to order